Chosen by Mix Magazine as a top new recording studio internationally.
Strongly believing in the power of “story,” we are wordsmiths, designers, and audio and video craftsmen creating media that inspires, teaches, sells and entertains. You’ll receive a unique experience that exudes creativity, peace, and energy for your video production needs. We are serious when it comes to execution and excellence in video production, yet we enjoy a calm, tranquil demeanor even in the midst of intense productions. We keep it simple: planning and preproduction are a big part of your project’s success, so we encourage a healthy dose. And because we are also experts at project management, things run smoothly for you. We’ve worked on small video projects and with the “big names,” so we’ll be happy to scale your video production accordingly.
Our Production Team
Like our studio, our video production team is world class, including Emmy™ and Telly™ Award winners with 1000s of hours of professional studio and live experience. You might catch one of them just off a Hollywood production, a nationally acclaimed documentary, shooting in Alaska or Africa, or your hometown! Perhaps they’re in our control room working with a Hollywood producer or tracking an orchestra in our live room for a film score. FROM METICULOUS PRE-PRODUCTION TO JAW-DROPPING FINAL PRODUCT, WE’LL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, ON TIME AND ON BUDGET.
View short videos of our award-winning work:
Are you keeping pace?
- “Smartphones and tablets are driving a mobile revolution, allowing video to take the lead in a business once dominated by voice calls, industry players and experts say.”
- “Video already does or will soon account for the majority of mobile data traffic, according to companies that monitor traffic, and with the proliferation of tablet computers that is likely to increase.”
- “If you want to put 2011 into a nutshell you can say that for the mobile phone companies their business is changing from an ears business — people speaking and hearing — into an eyes business with people looking at little screens,” said Stefan Zehle, CEO of Coleago Consulting.*
The world is video motivated and video captivated!
Creative, professional, well-produced, story-telling video production is a must – on the internet, DVDs, TV, mobile devices and trade shows. Some might even say if you’re not marketing with video, you’re not marketing! We wouldn’t go that far, but we would say that media is the primary informant of people’s worldviews. People are watching videos everywhere constantly. Here are just a few stats:
- Youtube is among the TOP search engines! Some show YouTube accounts for over 25% of all Google searches. VIDEO is often how organizations GET FOUND and thus introduced to new audiences!
- ComScore, Inc., a leader in measuring the digital world, released data showing that 172 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in November 2010. YouTube recently announced that it had over 700 billion video views in the last 12 months. Its users are uploading more than 24 hours of video to the server per minute. The math is astounding.
- According to another study, among online marketing priorities for 2010, video was ranked as the top priority, edging out both email, search marketing, and social media campaigns.
And then there’s Nielson: Consumers’ time with TV, internet and mobile video keeps on increasing. 131 million Americans who watch video on the Internet watch on average about 3 hours of video online each month at home or work. The 13.4 million Americans (and growing) who watch video on mobile phones watch on average about 3.5 hours of mobile video each month. The inescapable conclusions:
- CREATIVE WELL PRODUCED VIDEO IS EXPECTED of us today.
- VIDEO speaks with emotion and the universal language of images to today’s cultural demands, increases your exposure, elevates your message and your brand, increases creative potential and more… Don’t waste that potential with no video or a poorly produced video!
Our “real world” experienced video production team knows the ins and outs of the film and television industry, can easily work with your media crew members and create the perfect content that blends your unique story with the latest award-winning video production techniques.
From “simple” television shoots to cinema quality, multi-camera HD video productions, our team has the experience to elevate your video and television presence.
See more examples of our work on our Youtube channel.